Position fixed and scrollable DIV

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Marcus, Oct 6, 2008.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Hy!

    I have a layout like this:

    Div 11
    Div 21 | Div 22
    Div 31 | Div 32

    What I'm trying is, that the DIVs 11, 21, 22 and 31 have a fixed
    position (not scrollable, stay at this position when page is being
    scrolled) and only Div 32 can be scrolled with the normal browser
    scrollbar. The width of the DIV 11 should be 100% with an min-width of
    970px.

    There is a way to solve the problem with fixed positions in IE:
    http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html

    But I can't get this solved for my problem. Can you help me and send
    some code example?

    Thx in advance!
    Marcus Dau

    Marcus, Oct 6, 2008