Position for Sr. Software Development Engineer Consultant | PA,Pittsburgh | 6 Months + |

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Navi, Apr 6, 2009.

  1. Navi

    Navi Guest

    Good Morning

    Hope you are doing great,

    I am currently in search of an experienced Software Development
    Engineer Consultant for an esteemed client in PA and I wanted to
    contact you to see if you have anyone comfortable and available.
    Please send me a word version of resume and the best way for me to
    contact.

    If you know anyone, who is available and comfortable, Feel free to
    pass my contact details to them. Thanks in advance and hope to hear
    from you soon!

    Ref-Id : OR41118
    Title : Software Development Engineer Consultant
    Term : Contract
    Compensation : 25-28/ Hour
    Duration : 6 month(s)
    Location : PA, Pittsburgh

    Skill :
    MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
    Education / Training: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
    Business Experience : Minimum of 2 years experience in information
    systems analysis, design, development, testing and/or implementation
    Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
    Intermediate to High level proficiency of primary languages and tools
    specific to position (C#, SQL, Object Oriented Development).
    Client / server software development experience.
    Must be accountable and responsible for working on Business critical
    products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many
    clients.
    Must have the ability to provide 3rd level support for all products.
    Good understanding of hardware and operating systems.
    Good understanding or working knowledge of computer databases and SQL.
    Hands on experience with report writer a plus.
    Technical writing, system documentation, design document-management
    skills.
    Demonstrated self-starter, interpersonal skills, creative problem
    solving skills.

    Job Description
    POSITION SUMMARY:
    Responsible for producing software, at a project level, for core
    products. This includes using requirements and designs to implement a
    solution, defining test plans and methods, executing all testing, and
    assisting with the deployment of new releases. Coordinate and conduct
    necessary product activities. Facilitate the use and improvement of a
    software development lifecycle.

    KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
    Independently working at a project level, defining and addressing
    multiple tasks.
    Design and implement software solutions and enhancements. This will
    include GUI application, database, and report development.
    Must be able to independently create designs for more complicated
    software changes.
    Coordinate work activities for other team members.
    Perform product and system testing.
    Ensure product behavior meets expected behavior. Ensure all components
    are complete and ready for installation assembly, independent testing,
    and production.
    Develop, test, and maintain product installation programs.
    Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
    Release control and coordination for multiple products.
    Participate in software development lifecycle for new and existing
    products.
    Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions,
    internal release notes, design documents, and disaster recovery
    processes.
    Prepare and support tradeshows.
    Ability to read requirements and translate into development
    initiatives.

    Thanks & Regards

    Navneet Chalana
    Sr Business Development Manager
    OKAYA Inc. | where Commitment is a Passion
    631-517-5839 Ext.260 | *
    Fax: 631-389-2446

    Navi, Apr 6, 2009