    Thx in advance.

    gr

    Bernd
    Bernie V, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Bernie V

    Shawn Guest

    Hi,
    the reason for this is because you have you have a linebreak between your
    start tag and your closing tag. Try this:
    <textarea cols="20" rows="10"></textarea>

    Shawn

    "Bernie V" <bernd.vantyghem@pandoradotbe> wrote in message

    I have a textarea with serval lines on a webform.
    When i select the textarea or use the tab, I can't position to the first
    line. It positions to the middle.
    Then I have to use the arrows to go to the first line.

    How can I solve this ?

    Thx in advance.

    gr

    Bernd
    Shawn, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Bernie V

    Bernie V Guest

    Thx for your tip, but there is no linebreak between the tags.

    This is my tag:
    <textarea name="body" id="body" class="TekstMidden" style="WIDTH: 277px;
    DIRECTION: ltr; TEXT-ALIGN: left" rows="10" cols="32"></textarea>

    Any other opinions ?

    grz

    Bernd

    Bernie V, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Bernie V

    Shawn Guest

    Try this one:
    <asp:textbox textmode="MultiLine" rows="10" columns="32"></asp:textbox>

    Shawn, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Bernie V

    Bernie V Guest

    thx !