    onkeyup= "handleKeyUp(event)" value="" autocomplete=off/>

    The scroll div is supposed to show off possible suggests for the text
    input. How can I ensure that the div is always under my text input?

    Thierry Lam, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Thierry Lam wrote:

    > <input type="text" name="name" id="keyword" maxlength="50" size="40"
    > onkeyup= "handleKeyUp(event)" value="" autocomplete=off/>
    >
    > The scroll div is supposed to show off possible suggests for the text
    > input. How can I ensure that the div is always under my text input?

    You cannot. What is "under" in speech? And how could the div appear under
    the input in Braille display? Besides, in visual browsers too, the browser
    and the user always have the final word.

    But under any normal circumstances, the <div> element will appear under
    <input> in visual rendering, unless you do something to prevent that. So
    what is the problem?

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Thierry Lam

    Thierry Lam Guest

    I just fixed it using table.

    Thierry Lam, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Thierry Lam

    richard Guest

    richard, Sep 26, 2006
  5. Thierry Lam wrote:
    > I just fixed it using table.

    Great. _Now_ you have a problem. But I guess you are not interested in
    solving problems, because creating is so much more fun.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 27, 2006
  6. Thierry Lam

    Thierry Lam Guest

    I just noticed that using tables as a layout is a big problem, can you
    point me to any resources web links or css book on how to avoid using
    this table layout?

    Thierry Lam, Sep 27, 2006