positioning a table at the top of the page

RSummersJr

Hello,

I have a simple table that is embedded into a frameset that's located
near the top of the screen. I want to position the two <td> data to be
positioned at the top of the page. Right now, I have it set and the
position is located about 4 cm below the screen and I want it right at
the top. This is the code I have right now:

<th align="left">TEXT1</th>

Thanks!!!

Rick

dorayme

From: (e-mail address removed)
Hello,

I have a simple table that is embedded into a frameset that's located
near the top of the screen. I want to position the two <td> data to be
positioned at the top of the page. Right now, I have it set and the
position is located about 4 cm below the screen and I want it right at
the top. This is the code I have right now:

<th align="left">TEXT1</th>

You can't have a <br> in the middle of a table like this. You
can within a td... but this is a different matter. This should
improve things for you.