positioning content inside iframe

phl

hello

I have an iframe which loads an aspx page. This aspx page has a table.
I would like the top left of the table to align with the top left of
iframe. I have tried putting a div and using the left & top style
properties to do this but my table in the aspx page jsut will not move
at all. Does anyone know how I can do this?

here's my iframe:
<head>
</head>
<IFRAME align="center" width="500px" height="200px" id="VideoIFrame"
src="test.aspx" scrolling="no" frameborder="1">
</IFRAME>

here's my aspx page:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

<head runat="server">
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
</form>

Ivanovich

Put this code in between your head tag or in a css file in the aspx
page.

By default the body can have some margin or padding.

body {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
}