positioning contents of an iframe

phl

Hello

I have an iframe which contains an aspx page. The aspx page displays
a table. The problem is that the table in the aspx page is not
aligning with the top left corner of the iframe. I would like position
the table but I haven't been able to do it successfully,using divs.
Does anyone know how this can be done?

here's my iframe:

<head>
</head>
<IFRAME align="center" width="500px" height="200px" src="test.aspx"
scrolling="no" frameborder="1">
</IFRAME>

here's my aspx page :

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

<head >

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

</form>

phl

I figured out that this is an absolute positioning problem. after I
specified positioning eventhing worked