positioning contents of an iframe

Discussion in 'HTML' started by phl, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. phl

    phl Guest

    Hello

    I have an iframe which contains an aspx page. The aspx page displays
    a table. The problem is that the table in the aspx page is not
    aligning with the top left corner of the iframe. I would like position
    the table but I haven't been able to do it successfully,using divs.
    Does anyone know how this can be done?

    here's my iframe:

    <head>
    </head>
    <IFRAME align="center" width="500px" height="200px" src="test.aspx"
    scrolling="no" frameborder="1">
    </IFRAME>

    here's my aspx page :

    <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

    <head >

    </head>

    <form id="form1" runat="server">

    </form>

    phl, Sep 18, 2007

  2. phl

    phl Guest

    I figured out that this is an absolute positioning problem. after I
    specified positioning eventhing worked

    phl, Sep 18, 2007