    but wasn't sure how to proceed, any thoughts?

    TIA
    Colin B

    Colin Basterfield, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Looks like a "repeater" would do the job (basically it will repeat a
    "template" for each row). Regarding positioning (you meant on the form ?) my
    preference is to use the flow layout mode and to position fields within a
    table...

    Custom rendering would be rather IMO to create your own feature specific
    controls...

    Patrice

    --

    "Colin Basterfield" <> a écrit dans le message
    de news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > What is the best way to position a set of runtime created controls, in my
    > instance I need to build a set of controls, a label, and two text boxes

    per
    > row returned from a web service, but obviously need to position them in a
    > tidy fashion, I read somewhere that I can simply override the Render

    method,

    Patrice Scribe, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Hi,

    cheers for that I'll have a play around in the morning, we live in NZ and
    it's now 22:20, and my eyes need to close for a few hours

    Compliments of the season.
    Colin

    Colin Basterfield, Dec 23, 2003