possible to allow an arbitrary number of slashes in a RouteTable entry?

PJ6

Is there a syntax I can use, when adding routes to a route table, to allow
*all* requests going to "/SomeRoute/" to be handled? I have some URLs that
need to be of the form "/SomeRoute/etc1/etc2/etc3", with an arbitrary number
of slashes. The route table seems to not handle anything that doesn't have
the number of slashes it expects.

Paul