possible to manipulate pure HTML controls from code-behind?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by mike_bluestein@ya_StopSpammingMe_hoo.com, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. No. But you could just write your html to a
    HtmlLiteralControl (that's the way it works in the
    runtime as well).

    (i.e. not server side
    >controls) from my aspx.cs Page_Load event? If so, I

    don't see the control
    >listed by intellisense. I gave the control a unique ID

    to boot. Is what
    >I'm trying impossible unless you are using a server side

    control?

    mike_bluestein@ya_StopSpammingMe_hoo.com, Nov 3, 2003