    People will upload a document that will be directly print on a printer
    connected to the asp.net server...

    Thanks for some help ..
    user, Mar 25, 2007

  2. user

    Ben Rush Guest

    It's not part of ASP.Net (at least, that I'm aware), but you can certainly
    print documents from .Net code. Once the document has been uploaded you will
    have to utilize other framework functionality. See this, for example:

    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/06/24/printing.html

    Once you have the document on disk (after it's been uploaded), you can print
    it just like you could any other document.

    You may also find the print.exe command useful:

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/print.mspx?mfr=true

    Is that what you were looking for? I assume the printer is connected to the
    server to which the files are uploaded, and then then your code must fire up
    the printer....

    --
    Ben Rush

    Ben Rush, Mar 25, 2007