Possible to print an upload document with asp.net ?

user

Hello !
i just you like to know if it's possible to print an upload document with
asp.net ?
People will upload a document that will be directly print on a printer
connected to the asp.net server...

Thanks for some help ..

Ben Rush

It's not part of ASP.Net (at least, that I'm aware), but you can certainly
print documents from .Net code. Once the document has been uploaded you will
have to utilize other framework functionality. See this, for example:

http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/06/24/printing.html

Once you have the document on disk (after it's been uploaded), you can print
it just like you could any other document.

You may also find the print.exe command useful:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/print.mspx?mfr=true

Is that what you were looking for? I assume the printer is connected to the
server to which the files are uploaded, and then then your code must fire up
the printer....