    I want a sitewide default cellspacing & cellpadding setting and it's not
    working.

    -- Gnarlie
    Gnarlodious, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Gnarlodious wrote:
    > Eh? What's the trick?
    > I want a sitewide default cellspacing

    The trick is reading the chapter on tables.
    http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/tables.html

    (Note that Internet Explorer doesn't support border-spacing, but will vary
    it depending on the value of border-collapse)

    > & cellpadding setting

    Cell: <td> / <th>
    Padding: padding

    td, th { padding: foo; }

    > > and it's not working.

    _What_ is not working?

    David Dorward, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Gnarlodious

    Gnarlodious Guest

    Entity David Dorward spoke thus:

    > (Note that Internet Explorer doesn't support border-spacing, but will vary
    > it depending on the value of border-collapse)

    ARGH! My browser doesn't support it! (iCab for Mac)

    Thanks.

    -- Gnarlie
    Gnarlodious, Apr 10, 2004