Possible to simulate POST Form on server?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by nospam, Oct 13, 2007.

  1. nospam

    nospam Guest

    Hello,

    I want to simulate posting to a form method with some data.
    I don't want to use query strings.
    I want to 'submit' to a php method with some form fields filled out on the
    server.

    So, my web page has 2 forms - one 'runat' server and one HTML form.
    On a button click in the 'runat' form, I want to POST to the HTML form
    (which in turn calls my php method).

    I tried using the query strings within a
    Server.Transfer("myphp.php?etc=...")
    but the return value was a munged display of the php code. I figure the PHP
    code expects a POST type of data.

    Basically, I want to simulate clicking the SUBMIT button on a form.

    Is this possible?

    Thanks in advance,

    Regards,
    bruce