Possible to store javascript document.forms[0].value to ASP session?

bonnie.tangyn

Hello all

Would it be possible to store javascript document.forms[0].value to ASP
session as global variable? If it is not possible, how can I pass the
javascript document.forms[0].value to ASP/vbscript function?

I need to pass the javascript value to ASP/vbscript function because I
have to store the javascript value into database.

I can't use Request.Form for getting field value. Because there is a
submit button in the same form for calling email function in another
ASP page.

Thanks
Bon

Slim

Why ant you send it to a page that does not render any html but stores the
values in the session, then use response.redirect to send it to the email
page?

or simply store in the session on the same page as the email function?