Possible to Upload files ??

RICHARD BROMBERG

I frequently receive PDF files as attachments for a Client.

After I receive the files, I burn them onto a CD and hand deliver the
CD to the Client.

Lately I changed to uploading these PDF files to my website.
I put an Icon on the Desktop of the Client's computer so he can view the PDF
files as they exist on my web site.

I am familiar with ASP programming and began to wonder if it is possible to
write a routine where the author of the PDF file can go to a link on my Web
page and upload directly to my server. .

Any Suggestions ??

Thanks

Steven Burn

Sure it's possible;

http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

::: Declaration :::

Ur I.T. Mate Group is NOT a company, it is a non-commercial and not for
profit collection of websites developed and maintained by Steven Burn.

Websites and domains currently owned by Ur I.T. Mate Group are provided on a
free to view and use basis. Ur I.T. Mate Group does not and will not ask for
or solicit, personal information*, password, credit card details or
payments. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Ur I.T. Mate Group and Steven Burn (CEO) are based in the United Kingdom.

* Except where registration for an online service is required (e.g. forums,
sGB)

Bullschmidt

And here is a pure ASP (i.e. no components) resource for letting the
user upload a file which is something that was unfortunately not built
into ASP:

ASP File Upload Using VBScript by John R. Lewis - 7/10/2000
http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com

Steven Burn

Errr....??

****************
Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /posts/160.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2032

--
Regards

Steven Burn