    page and upload directly to my server. .

    Any Suggestions ??

    Thanks
    RICHARD BROMBERG, Jul 21, 2005

  2. RICHARD BROMBERG

    Steven Burn Guest

    Sure it's possible;

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    ::: Declaration :::

    Ur I.T. Mate Group is NOT a company, it is a non-commercial and not for
    profit collection of websites developed and maintained by Steven Burn.

    Websites and domains currently owned by Ur I.T. Mate Group are provided on a
    free to view and use basis. Ur I.T. Mate Group does not and will not ask for
    or solicit, personal information*, password, credit card details or
    payments. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

    Ur I.T. Mate Group and Steven Burn (CEO) are based in the United Kingdom.

    * Except where registration for an online service is required (e.g. forums,
    sGB)

    "RICHARD BROMBERG" <> wrote in message
    > I frequently receive PDF files as attachments for a Client.
    >
    > After I receive the files, I burn them onto a CD and hand deliver the
    > CD to the Client.
    >
    > Lately I changed to uploading these PDF files to my website.
    > I put an Icon on the Desktop of the Client's computer so he can view the

    PDF
    > files as they exist on my web site.
    >
    > I am familiar with ASP programming and began to wonder if it is possible

    > write a routine where the author of the PDF file can go to a link on my

    Web

    Steven Burn, Jul 21, 2005

  3. RICHARD BROMBERG

    Bullschmidt Guest

    And here is a pure ASP (i.e. no components) resource for letting the
    user upload a file which is something that was unfortunately not built
    into ASP:

    ASP File Upload Using VBScript by John R. Lewis - 7/10/2000
    http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jul 22, 2005
  4. RICHARD BROMBERG

    Steven Burn Guest

    Errr....??

    ****************
    Server Error in '/' Application.

    The resource cannot be found.
    dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
    temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
    it is spelled correctly.

    Requested Url: /posts/160.aspx

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2032
    ***********************

    --
    Regards