Possibly a new ruby-debug release around the New Year

It has been a while since the last ruby-debug release 0.9.3. We're
planning on having a clearance sale release of changes that have
accumulated since then.

A list of what's happened is here: http://ruby-debug.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/CHANGES

If folks want to try it out and report problems, a guide to using fom
SVN is http://ruby-debug.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/INSTALL.SVN

These instructions assume a Unix-like environment. I understand
building under Windows is trickier, although folks who know what they
are doing have done this.

Periodically I update HTML for the upcoming manual at
http://bashdb.sf.net/ruby-debug.html

Easy to fix bugs we will address as time permits. However there are
some known harder bugs that will probably not be addressed in the next
release. Some of these include some exception and signal handling
bugs. Hopefully this will be address in the release after next. Also
ruby-debug does not work on Ruby 1.9.x yet.