post back problem with sprint cell card

Yankee Imperialist Dog

I have an application that includes multi panels and a series of buttons in
the form of a wizard. On a normal connection it works ok. but while using
sprint borad band (a fairly slow connection) it will consistantly go from
step 1 to 2 w/o problem but from 2 to 3 it seems to post back but remains on
step 2. If i validate step 2 by forcing errors the errors work and show up.

Internally all the buttons do is check to see if the current step is valid,
if it is it will hide the current panel and un hide the next panel.

Using the same computer but connected via a wireless router (faster) it
works ok.

1. is there something known about sprint network or post backs with cells
connections in general.

2. in general "HELP". I have no idea what to do to check to see what is
going on nor how to solve it.

ANY AND ALL help welcome!!!!