    But what I would like is a postback so form keeps it data.

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark S., Aug 13, 2003

  2. Mark, you'll have to use javascript.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    S. Justin Gengo, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Mark S.

    Marina Guest

    You would need to add some javascript to force a submit of the form.

    Marina, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Mark S.

    Mark S. Guest

    Yea, I thought as much. Was just hopeing there was a different way.
    Javascript is not my stong suit.

    Thanks

    Mark S., Aug 13, 2003
  5. It's not hard at all.

    Just put following line into the code before <body> tag

    <script>
    window.setTimeout("__doPostBack('','');", 1000);
    </script>

    Pay attention those are apostrophees insied of doPostBack.
    And 1000 is 1 second.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Aug 13, 2003