POST data from aspx page to asp page

Guest

I want to pass (POST) username & password from
my page to another asp page, I can't do anything on that page, this page
for other system, and I can't touch or even change anything on it.

Can you send me a sample code to POST username and password for that
page.

Give me a sample code to send a username and password to it, and how I
can get the response if the page shows an error page or redirect to
another page or if the page doesn't show anything if the username and
password is invalid.

All possibilities for the mentioned states for the login page are actual
cases I face for different systems.

Please reply ASAP, and thanks for your patient.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are posting to another page, simply set up the form on the client
side, post to a page using the normal ASP method and use HTML controls. It
is 100% the same model as ASP. You can then pull off the Request object,
like always.

Guest

hi gregory,
i did that,i create the remote form on my page,and set the parameters name
as then name of the remote page,and when i post the data,the reposnse is my
remote form without submit action,which i need to be proceed on the remote
page.

i want the remote page to submit,and return me the response,if its
redirected or not ?

if you have any sample this will be more helpful for me.