post data problem

vinodkus

I HV TAKEN A DRON DOWN AND FETCH RECORD OF THREE COLUMN FROM A TABLE,
AND I HAVE TAKEN A SUBMIT BUTTON.JUST I WANT TO SHOW ALL RECORD IN
THAT
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0009)
Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]'

WHAT IS PROBLEM HELP ME
THANKS

Bob Barrows [MVP]

I HV TAKEN A DRON DOWN AND FETCH RECORD OF THREE COLUMN FROM A TABLE,
AND I HAVE TAKEN A SUBMIT BUTTON.JUST I WANT TO SHOW ALL RECORD IN
THAT
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0009)
Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]'

WHAT IS PROBLEM HELP ME

The symptom is that the subscript is out of range. The problem is a
mystery that can only be revealed by showing us how to recreate the
symptom.