Post Data using Parent/Child tables

Scottk

I'm trying to get my head around using xsd's to classes to my web method so a
client can submit an order either from .Net or SOAP or any xml post. My
schema would look something like this:
<order id="1" userID="933" Name="Joe Coctostin" Address="123 Main St"
City="Anytown">
<service id="123" Name="Widget1"/>
<service id="143" Name="Widget2"/>
</order>

I then have a sql database which corresponds with this schema. (A seperate
Order and Service table with foriegn keys) I want the client to pass this to
me and from a .Net proxy or a post and then import the data into my database.
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I've been reading all kinds of
stuff on serializing and deserializing and can't seem to get my head around
the posting this data to my webservice and validating it through my xsd. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!