    do that?

    Please advise me.
    Thanks

    Vishal, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Here's some ideas for you.
    1) Output an old fashioned non-server form to the client (without the runat=
    'server' attribute) Set the action attribute like you would have in
    ASP.OLD, and use javascript to submit the form.
    2) use client side script to change your ASP.NET form action attribute
    3) use this webform control: http://www.wilsondotnet.com/Controls/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP