Post Form Data to External URL

Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a form that I would like the user to enter data into such as a date range from 2 drop down lists for day, month, and year (or a pop up calender) for an arrival and departure date. I am using ASPX pages and I have the form built the way I would like it to work with all the corresponding fields I need. Once the user hits the submit button (or whatever button will work) the user will recieve a pop up window that takes them to an external site. On the external site (that I do not manage) I would like the form data entered into the form on that page and submited automatically on the external site. I have found many way that say this could be done with java or httprequest or buy URL string. Unfortunately I am not aware of how to make this work. I dont know if this really is tricky or not as I am not a code guru, I do understand some coding. Any help would be great and appreciated!