Post form results to new page and iframe in new page

Targa

I have a form that I submit to an asp page.
The asp page contains an iframe that needs to receive the form results too.

How can I submit the form to both the asp page and the iframe at the same
time?

Thanks!

Randy Webb

Targa said:
I have a form that I submit to an asp page.
The asp page contains an iframe that needs to receive the form results too.

Have the asp page pass the information to the iframe document. Or, have
the IFrame document read it from its parent.frames document.
How can I submit the form to both the asp page and the iframe at the same
time?

You can't.