    Can anyone show me a good example of how I might do a POST from an Applet,
    to a JSP, then retrieve within the Applet some value sent back by the JSP?

    Thanks Ike

    Ike, Jun 29, 2004

  2. On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:59:30 GMT, Ike wrote:

    > Can anyone show me a good example of how I might do a POST from an Applet,
    > to a JSP, then retrieve within the Applet some value sent back by the JSP?

    http://www.google.de/search?q=How to do a HTTP POST in Java

    Regards, Lothar
    --
    Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail:

    questions!

    Lothar Kimmeringer, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Ike

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:59:30 GMT, "Ike" <> wrote or
    quoted :

    >Can anyone show me a good example of how I might do a POST from an Applet,
    >to a JSP, then retrieve within the Applet some value sent back by the JSP?

    see http://mindprod.com/fileio.html

    tell it you want to write with HTTP-CGI-POST.
    and it will generate you sample code.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Ike

    Ike Guest

    So ofte I forget what a great tool that fileio amanuensis is. Thanks again
    Roedy. -Ike

    Ike, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Ike

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:54:28 GMT, "Ike" <> wrote or
    quoted :

    >So ofte I forget what a great tool that fileio amanuensis is. Thanks again
    >Roedy. -Ike

    Somebody should do something like it for NIO.

    It is way to far down my to do list.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 30, 2004