post non-asp page to asp.net page (solution found)

Hellp

I HAD THIS PROBLEM

I have a non-asp page with a form as follows:

<FORM action='FormPost.aspx' method=post encType=text/plain>

<INPUT type=hidden value=" GHT Tankage">
<INPUT size=6 name=2977_>
<INPUT size=40 name=note2977_>
<INPUT type=submit value=Submit>

</FORM>

I would like to pass the form name/values pairs to the FormPost.aspx
page so it can write the values into a database.

HERE WAS THE SOLUTION (thanks to everyones suggestions)

Dim i As Int32
For i = 1 To Request.Form.Count

Response.Write(Request.Form.Item(i - 1) & "<br>")

Next