    that question make sense? I know how to launch load a
    page with an iframe, but how do I post to a page within a
    page? Thanks, Doug
    doug, Sep 11, 2003

  2. doug

    doug Guest

    OK ... how would I post a form to an iframe? - doug

    use:

    >(Where myframe is the name of the iframe)
    >
    >if you have a link inside the iframe that you want to

    load the next page in

    doug, Sep 11, 2003

  3. doug

    Lance Wynn Guest

    Set the target of the form to the name of the iframe I believe will work.

    Lance Wynn, Sep 11, 2003
  4. doug

    doug Guest

    Thanks for the suggestions ... is anyone willing to submit
    a brief code sample. What happens when I try is that
    either, the form submits to a new window ... i.e. not in
    my iframe ... or the iframe loads without my form's data
    being passed to it. I guess another way of saying this is
    that the iframe loads, but my form does not submit.

    The way I was submitted prior to attempting the iframe
    approach was this way:

    Function submitme()
    newwin = window.open _
    ("","myNewWin2","width=500,height=300,toolbar=0,scrollbars=
    1,resizeable=0,titlebar=0,menubar=0,status=1")
    window.setTimeout "document.frm1.submit()",500
    End Function

    This works, however, since my confirmation of a successful
    submission is just a few lines of text, I would like to
    display the whole thing one page. Thanks for the help.

    - doug

    doug, Sep 11, 2003
  5. doug

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    I haven't tried this, but I think it should work....

    <form action="page_you_want_to_post_to.asp" method=post
    target=your_iframe_name>
    Randy Rahbar, Sep 12, 2003