Post username/password to another site??

stefan.fasth

Hi

I wanna post a username/password to another site, which recieves the
information with request.form.

I have a page which fills a form with hidden input boxes. When the user
enters the page a onLoad submits the form and opens the recieving page
in a new window.

If the user now switches back to the sending windows and checks the
source code all asp variables can be seen i clear text in the form (ie
<input type=hidden name=password value=secret>)

How can I revent this? I tried redirecting to another page when the
submit is done, but it seems like the redirect is done before the
submitting of the form. Server.Transfer and Server.Execute havent
helped either.

Any help is appritiated.