    of) and a WebRequest doesn't open the new page (at least not that I know
    of).
    How can this thing be resolved?

    Sylvain Girard, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Hello,

    Response.Redirect should work fine with url variables. Have you had problems
    using it? Because that is the method I would recommend you use.

    Regards,
    -Visar

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzYXIgR2FzaGk=?=, Mar 7, 2005

  3. The variables need to be posted, not in querystring. I think i found out
    how Server.Transfer works and I guess that will fullfill my needs.

    Sylvain Girard, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Oh I see. So is the destination page an ASP.NET page too? Cause if so, why
    not use the Session object?

    As for the Server.Transfer I would only warn you on the address information.
    If you client depends on the address of the pages (i.e. url) then you should
    be cautious when using Transfer as it does not always show the right
    information.

    Regards,
    -Visar

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzYXIgR2FzaGk=?=, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Sylvain Girard

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Sylvain Girard wrote:

    > Here's the situation:
    > I need to redirect to another page and post some vars.
    > Response.Redirect doesn't work with post vars (at least not that I
    > know of) and a WebRequest doesn't open the new page (at least not
    > that I know of).
    > How can this thing be resolved?

    You cannot redirect a request using a new POST. You can only redirect a
    POST to another URL.

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Mar 7, 2005
  6. Target is a ordinary asp page. It gets the vars from POST.

    Sylvain Girard, Mar 7, 2005