Postback and Back Button

Andre

Hi,

I have a page with 3 options, when a user select one, he's redirected to
a page with several option (checkbox) each of them with autopostback set to
true.

My problem is :

If the user click on the back button to go back to the page with the
3 main option, the browser only go back to the previous Postback, so if the
user as selected 15 checkbox, he will have to click the back button 15 time
to go back to the main page.

Is there any solution to this ?

Thank you.

Carlos Campos

Are you sure you need the autopostback in true... Set to false and resolve
the problem

This approach will comsume too much resources (time, server, bandwidth... )

Andre

The problem is that i need to manage the checkbox in my datagrid.
The first time the user access the page, only the first checkbox is
enabled=true, when the first one is clicked all the other are enabled.
After that, when the user have selected 3 checkbox another Table is set to
visible=true.

So i need to do some postback to count the number of checked checkbox..

Or maybe there's another way to do it ?

Carlos Campos

Well, I had a problem like that, and I used javascript, just to count the
checked ones and show the count in a span tag. You can do the same and when
you have checked x checkboxes submit the page.