Postback causes 100=Continue, causes double download prompt?

Xavier Osa

Hi,

I have an ASP.Net web page that you can download a file. As
Fergunson's problem, it prompts twice dialog boxes only if I select
Open button. If I select Save button, it prompts once.

I'm using W2000KS & IE6 sp1 & VS.NET 2003.

If I change method="post" by method="get" form attribute, it works
fine.

If I reproduce the problem as Mike Moore, I have the same problem,
two dialog boxes.

is it possible to solve the problem with post?

Thank You
Javier Osa