Postback causes 100=Continue, causes double download prompt?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Xavier Osa, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Xavier Osa

    Xavier Osa Guest

    Hi,

    I have an ASP.Net web page that you can download a file. As
    Fergunson's problem, it prompts twice dialog boxes only if I select
    Open button. If I select Save button, it prompts once.

    I'm using W2000KS & IE6 sp1 & VS.NET 2003.

    If I change method="post" by method="get" form attribute, it works
    fine.

    If I reproduce the problem as Mike Moore, I have the same problem,
    two dialog boxes.

    is it possible to solve the problem with post?

    Thank You
    Javier Osa

    Xavier Osa, Jan 9, 2004