    up a new window.

    Any help, will be appreciated.

    Amir

    Amir Shaz, Jan 13, 2004

  2. showModalDialog open a dialog .
    the dialog's behavior is very strange .

    I create 5 static html to fix all these problem .

    see
    http://www.lostinet.com/en/lwsamplecs/?framesrc=helperelement/dialogelement/

    for a live demo .

    --
    http://www.lostinet.com/
    ---------------------------

    Lostinet.Web Support, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Amir Shaz

    Pat Alessi Guest

    Include this base tag in the head section of the popup page. It
    prevents the reposting of this window form opening new windows

    <base target=_self>

    Pat Alessi, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Amir Shaz

    aneesh_ap7

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    It worked..thanks a TON

    It worked..thanks a TON..
    Was struggling to find solution for this problem since last one day...
    Thanks once again...

    aneesh_ap7, Apr 7, 2009
  5. Amir Shaz

    Arpit_Gupta

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Works!

    Thanks dude...was about to start pulling out my hairs w/ this issue

    Arpit_Gupta, Apr 8, 2011
  6. Amir Shaz

    Mahendra Bhatt

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1

    Thank so much to you.

    This is fixed the problem after long time. Thanks

    Mahendra Bhatt, Aug 31, 2012