    is rising postback event but it's check for validation when I used IE.
    But when I test using FireFox agent every thing run fine.

    Anybody have any idea about this!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQ=?=, Aug 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQ=?=

    Peter Blum Guest

    It's a pretty common problem. As you move to a new server, you forget that
    the server needs its client-side code setup. Please see the first topic of
    this article to learn how: www.aspalliance.com/699.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email:
    http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx

    Peter Blum, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Thanx for your help, it is running fine :)

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQ=?=, Aug 30, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQ=?=

    Mona Guest

    Hi Saeid,

    Regarding this issue of the web site working fine on the localhost and no
    button is rising the post back event after deploying, I would like to tell
    you that as you move to a new server, server needs its client-side code
    setup which might be missing. Each domain requires a folder called
    /aspnet_client/system_web/[.net version] with two script files :
    WebUIValidaton.js for client-side validaton and SmartNav.js for smart
    navigation. You must create this folder with these files. There are two ways
    to do this :

    1) You can run the following command :
    aspnet_regiis.exe -c from [windows]\microsoft.net\framework\[.net version].

    If the site is hosted, then many hosts will do this for you.

    2) Create the folders and copy the files. Copy all the files from
    [windows]\microsoft.net\framework\[.net version]\ASP.NETClientFiles
    to:
    /aspnet_client/system_web/[.net version]
    The [.net version] folder must be identical in both cases.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Mona [Grapecity]

    Mona, Sep 1, 2005