Postback not being set to True on first postback

Guest

Hi,

I have a DropDownList webcontrol on a form with it's auto postback value set
to true. The problem is it is not setting the postback value to true on the
first postback, but on every postback after that it is. I have never seen
this occur before and I am at a total loss as to the cause. This bug occurred
after removing an HTML Server button from the form.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Is this a bug in VS.NET 1.1?

Thank You

Guest

Actually it's happening still, I think the cookie is screwing this up but I
am not sure how.