    second click. Can you figure it out why it is happening so? I want the images
    to be displayed on the first click itself.

    Regards,

    =?Utf-8?B?T2x1ZGFu?=, May 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T2x1ZGFu?=

    parshu Guest

    According to my experience, this problem usually occurs when you bound
    ur script for popup on click event instead of Page_Load event. What i
    mean is, you must b having a code say:

    Button1.Attribute.Add("Onclick", "Window.open("TargetPage.aspx");

    This code must be put in Page_Load or in ur case in ItemDataBound event
    instead of click event or ItemCommand event. Please check if u r
    binding this script code in ItemDataBound this might solve ur problem.

    HTH

    parshu, May 31, 2006