PostBack with query string

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by sacred, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. sacred

    sacred Guest

    If you are using that code in the actual aspx file I found
    it doesn't work.

    The only thing that will work is <% response.write
    (<variable>/<string>) %> in aspx file.

    Hope this helped.

    Many blessings,

    Sacred

    item
    >on the same aspx page(page1.aspx), by getting the values
    >from the querystring.
    >
    >however, in the form tag when i add the action
    >="page1.aspx?id=<%=generatedid%>&desc=<%=desc%>" the

    page

    sacred, Sep 23, 2003