PostBack Within web custom control

Stan Sainte-Rose

Hi,
Here's my problem.

I have a Custom Control that generates several textboxes.
Everything works well for the render part.

My control has 2 sections
1 section that generates textbox on the fly from a database
1 section that updates the database

So, the question is.
How to display the values that the user fills up when the form is posted
instead of reloads them from the database ?
I suppose I have to play with Postback and/or viewstate.

I have read something about child controls but I don't know if I have to use
them and how to use them from a custom control.

Any help ?
Stan