Postback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Johan, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Johan

    Johan Guest

    I'm coding a webapp in VB.NET where I'm using a WebForm (Webform1) as
    the source for an Input Image to a second WebForm (Webform2).

    <INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 105; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px"
    type="image" src="WebForm1.aspx" name="gamegrid">

    I have a commandbutton on WebForm2 and when I click the comandbutton it
    gives a Postback to Webform1. This works fine when I run WebForm2
    directly.

    My problem is when I add the Webforms to a html Frameset I don't get
    the Postback any longer to Webform1 when I click the commandbutton.
    Have I missed to add anything to the Frameset or elsewhere to make it
    work?

    <head>
    <TITLE>Banner and Content Frameset</TITLE>
    name="vs_targetSchema">
    </head>
    <frameset rows="162,62%">
    <frameset cols="209,72%">
    <frame name="main" src="WebForm2.aspx">
    Johan, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Johan

    Guest

    Wouldn't that mean you are posting back to the frameset page instead of
    webform1?
    , Sep 12, 2005

  3. Johan

    Johan Guest

    Is there anyway to get the postback to WebForm1? I have code there I
    want to run when I click the commandbutton.
    Johan, Sep 12, 2005
  4. Johan

    Guest

    , Sep 12, 2005