    not there. I can't figure it out. Does know what would do this?

    Thanks.

    Steve

    Uriah Piddle, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Uriah Piddle

    bruce barker Guest

    as the postbackurl requires javascript, check for a scripting error on
    the page. the first script error cancels all scripts (just like IE)

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Uriah Piddle

    Uriah Piddle Guest

    Thanks Bruce,

    I put this block of code in the Global.asx after reading an article about
    coding standards and then sort of forgot about it. When I commented it out,
    the problem went away.

    void Application_PreSendRequestHeaders(object s, EventArgs e)
    {
    if (Array.IndexOf(Request.AcceptTypes,"application/xhtml+xml") > -1)
    {
    Response.ContentType = "application/xhtml+xml";

    Uriah Piddle, Feb 27, 2007