    want to user to be "redirected" to another page and not have to interact with
    the page at all.

    THANKS!
    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Solved it! another win for MCAD study.

    Where I work we often use response.redirect becuase the lead developer is
    used to working with Querystrings and franckly I find them easy to use
    myself.
    However I recalled the new methods of going to a new page and read up on
    Server.transfer. We that works just fine with PostbackURL.

    Plus its faster becuase its not making 2 posts

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jun 23, 2006