postgres dbd driver for ruby dbi

snacktime

------=_Part_9695_29736501.1127509642738

Thought I would post here since the ruby dbi mailing list looks completely
dead.

There seems to be a bug in the postgres driver where the AutoCommit
attribute in the connect statement is ignored. Am I missing something here
or should I file a bug report on rubyforge?

require 'dbi'
dbh =3D DBI.connect("dbi:pg:dbname=3Dtestdb;host=3Ddb.test.net<http://db.te=
st.net>",
"testuser", "XXXXXXXX", 'AutoCommit' =3D> false)

## This insert gets committed
comm =3D dbh.prepare("INSERT INTO test(x,y) VALUES('one','two')")
comm.execute

## This insert does not get committed
dbh['AutoCommit'] =3D false