posting 20050824

joe_d841

The new prison, dubbed Camp 6, would allow inmates more comfort and freedom
than they have now, and would be designed for prisoners the government belie
ves have no more intelligence to share, the officials said. It would be mode
led on a U.S. prison and would allow socializing among inmates.
At the end of it, I knew more about the Yherajk than any other person on the
planet, and Joshua knew more about me than any other person on the planet.
I ended up thinking that Joshua had somehow gotten the better end of that ba
rgain; there was only one other person who knew about Joshua, after all. But
presumably a lot of other people knew about me.
"What will happen if I say no?" I asked.
After she hung up I realized her voiced sounded odd because she'd been cryin
g.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
"What will happen if I say no?" I asked.
After she hung up I realized her voiced sounded odd because she'd been cryin
g.

Women's voices also some odd when their girdles are too tight.