Posting cache FORM Code back

Anbu

Hi,

I need to authenticate users based on the Web Connection. Both database
and a web page (Login Page) are residing on a Unix server. I need to
validate my application againt the Login page of the Unix server.

When I use the Login Page, i gets the User name and Password. Then
processes the information in a jsp file and allows the user to enter
into the applications. All these applications are written in jsp and
cgi.

Now, I have Windows 2003 web server and wants to authenticate the users
form the same page.

So far, I created a Login page with two textboxes (UserName and
Password), whenever the user clicks on OK button, I try to pass the
values to the jsp file residing on the Unix server. How can I do this?

Otherwise can I access the same page with a panel on the ASP .NET Page,
like frames? If so, how can I validate the page against the server
returned values?

Thanks in Advance.