Posting data and redirecting

Matt Osborne

I know this is most likely a very basic question, but I am unsure of the
answer. I have two ASP.Net pages, collect.aspx and process.aspx. I want to
pass the data collected in collect.aspx to process.aspx. I have done this
using response.redirect and adding the form data to the end of the URL (i.e.
process.aspx?FormField=FormData). This would work OK, but I do not want the
user to know what data is being passed. I believe I need to use the POST
method, but I do not know exactly how to go about it. To complicate things
even more, I may need to redirect to different pages based on the input. I
hope that this is understandable and I am sorry if this has been discussed
previously.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Osborne

Matt Osborne

I would like to avoid using the session object if it is possible. I want to
be able to post data to the page so pages not written in ASP.Net can submit
as well.

TIA

Matt Osborne