Posting data using XMLHTTP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Sameer Anand, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Sameer Anand

    Sameer Anand Guest

    Hi,

    Iam trying to post data using xmlhttp object.

    The data Iam trying to send has "&" in it, like -
    xx.asp?part=tm7&t6

    Somehow the data doe not reach to the page correectly.

    I also tried -

    xx.asp?part=tm7&t6

    But still it does not reach.

    In my final page when I retrieve request.form("part") -

    Iam getting only tm7.

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Sam

    Sameer Anand, Dec 12, 2003

  2. There is a sample that works at http://www.aspfaq.com/2173

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Dec 12, 2003

  3. Sameer Anand

    Mark Schupp Guest

    "xx.asp?part=" & Server.UrlEncode("tm7&t6")

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Dec 12, 2003