Posting form content to remote servers form?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rob Meade, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Rob Meade

    Rob Meade Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a need to upload a file on one server, and then send that via a
    binary stream to a form on a remote server.

    I have been looking at the binary stream and httpwebrequest methods, but I
    cant find anything particularly helpful online that can give me an example
    I might be able to follow.

    The application is being written in vb/asp.net, and I've been away from
    work/coding for a bit so my 'just learned' .net skills are getting rusty...

    Can anyone help me out - either with some links or some examples?

    Thanks in advance for any help

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Dec 1, 2004