posting form variables from site A to site B

tamaker

I have to pass form data from my site to another organizations site
using POST method... how exactly do I do that? Im familiar with how
to do it within a single site/domain, and cant use querystring... I
dont know where to begin.

tamaker

The only solution here is going to be XML based? I've been given
specific variable names to 'post' to their site... is that still (xml)
the only way here?

Thanks for the reply/feedback.

Kyle Peterson

the xml parser then most likely which can do a form post for the most part
and send along variables

Anthony Jones

tamaker said:
The only solution here is going to be XML based? I've been given
specific variable names to 'post' to their site... is that still (xml)
the only way here?

Thanks for the reply/feedback.

The article shows you how to use the ServerXMLHTTP component to a emulate a
Form POST. The use of the ServerXMLHTTP component is a conveniant way to
access the WinHTTP stack, XML itself need not be involved.