    using POST method... how exactly do I do that? Im familiar with how
    to do it within a single site/domain, and cant use querystring... I
    dont know where to begin.

    tamaker, Jun 20, 2006

  2. tamaker wrote:
    > I have to pass form data from my site to another organizations site
    > using POST method... how exactly do I do that? Im familiar with how
    > to do it within a single site/domain, and cant use querystring... I
    > dont know where to begin.

    Begin here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 20, 2006

  3. tamaker

    tamaker Guest

    The only solution here is going to be XML based? I've been given
    specific variable names to 'post' to their site... is that still (xml)
    the only way here?

    Thanks for the reply/feedback.

    tamaker, Jun 20, 2006
  4. the xml parser then most likely which can do a form post for the most part
    and send along variables

    Kyle Peterson, Jun 20, 2006
  5. "tamaker" <> wrote in message
    > The only solution here is going to be XML based? I've been given
    > specific variable names to 'post' to their site... is that still (xml)
    > the only way here?
    >
    > Thanks for the reply/feedback.

    The article shows you how to use the ServerXMLHTTP component to a emulate a
    Form POST. The use of the ServerXMLHTTP component is a conveniant way to
    access the WinHTTP stack, XML itself need not be involved.

    Anthony Jones, Jun 20, 2006