POSTING Form variables

Marcel Balcarek

In javascript in an aspx page:

document.Form1.use_datalocationkey.value = '2147483648005'
document.Form1.action = url
document.Form1.submit()

In the target url aspx page in code behind in the Page_Load event:

Request.Form("use_datalocationkey") is nothing

why is it not getting my posted form value?

Marcel

Axel Dahmen

You cannot add elements to a form's array. A form's elements collection
contains native objects. If it would work, though, the syntax must be
different anyway. It would have to be something like:

document.Form1.elements.use_datalocationkey =new Hidden('2147483648005')

HTH,
Axel Dahmen