    Has anyone else had success with this?

    TIA

    Harry
    Harry Whitehouse, Apr 8, 2005

  2. I also have struggled without success on this problem. (In my case, I've
    tried to upload a 25 MB Access database file to my web server).

    I've received two suggestions, both of which were also broken. I've found
    numerous FTP solutions for .Net, all of which were also broken.

    Why should this be such a difficult problem for .Net?

    ---Selden

    Selden McCabe, Apr 12, 2005

  3. I found a very cool FTP solution which worked very well for me.

    If you can FTP to your web server, perhaps you could use FTP to upload some
    large file or chunk of data, and then deal with it as a local file in your
    web service.

    The FTP class is at:
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/...mpleGuid=DD5E4A38-7F5B-45E0-9C36-64B987947C20

    Good luck!