posting/sending information to another place and remaining in my p

Guest

I have a webform and when i go to save information into a database I would
like to send some of the saved information to a page that is not in the
solution. The information could be sent to a website hosted somewhere esle,
but I would stay on my page. Could I do some sort of post to another 'place'
in my code while staying on my page?

Raterus

You could easily use the WebRequest class to make a request to another site, from code. The user/browser never has to know about this since it would happen when they postback/make the request, etc.
--Michael